Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- Disability Resource Center (352) 392-8565, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disability Accommodations for Distance Students
All campus and online students at the University of Florida have access to the same disability accommodations for online courses as for campus courses.
Requesting an Accommodation
If you require accommodation because of a disability, you must register with the Dean of Students Office Disability Resource Center (DRC) within the first week of class.
- The DRC will provide documentation of accommodations to you, which you then give your instructor to receive accommodations.
- Please make sure you provide this letter to your instructor by the end of the second week of the course.
- The College is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to assist students in their coursework.
- For additional step-by-step information about requesting an accommodation as a distance learning student, review the information found at http://www.distance.ufl.edu/drc.