Consulting: Biostatistical Consulting Lab
Our team of faculty and professional statisticians worked with more than 100 investigators last year in UF’s Health Science Center and other organizations inside and outside the UF community. We offer researchers various statistical and data-related services, including:
- Development of design, measurement and analysis strategies for research studies
- Statistical analyses and interpretation of experimental results
- Methodological and statistical review of manuscripts
- Generation of graphics and written summaries to enhance presentation of study results
- Database creation, management and cleaning, and manual entry of data into databases
The BCL will work with you one-on-one to ensure its services meet your requirements. To schedule a 1-hour free consultation, call the Department of Biostatistics at (352) 294-1925.
The BCL is a paid service of the Department of Biostatistics. For our rates and other requirements, view our Fee Schedule.