- Office: 441 Dauer Hall or 108 EPI
- Phone: 352-294-1933 or 352-273-7396
- Fax: 352-294-1930
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Biostatistics
College of Public Health & Health Professions College of Medicine
University of Florida
2004 Mowry Rd
P.O. Box 117450
Gainesville, FL 32611
- PhD, Emory University
- MS, Emory University
- BS, South China University of Technology
Yang Yang is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Biostatistics, College of Public Health and Health Professions, with joint affiliation in the Emerging Pathogen Institute, at the University of Florida. His primary research topics are statistical methods for assessing transmissibility of infectious diseases and intervention effectiveness and nonparametric hypothesis-testing methods.
- Statistical inference problems for acute infectious diseases in complex settings, for example, when there are multiple cocirculating pathogens and/or there are a substantial number of missing data such as transmission times or routes
- Resampling-based methods for multiple comparisons of groups means and covariances.