Candidates for admission to the program must have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. In addition, all students are expected to meet the minimal admission requirements of the University of Florida’s Graduate School, which include:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited university or college
- Submission of GRE results
- Junior-senior level grade point average of 3.0
- A completed application for Graduate School, including a letter of intent, official transcripts, completed application form, and three letters of recommendation
Applicants will be expected to have taken the following coursework: Calculus III, a linear algebra course, and an introductory statistics course.
The application deadline is April 15 for acceptance of Fall applicants.
To apply, applicants should submit a completed application package to Malayshia King (firstname.lastname@example.org) electronically by April 15. This includes the following the following:
- Combined bachelor’s master’s degree request form
- Up-to-date transcripts documenting all college level work
- Current resume
- At least three letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
Additional requirement: Once formally accepted into the combination degree program, applicants will also need to apply to the UF Graduate School. Applicants should not apply to the UF Graduate School until they have received the official acceptance letter for the combination degree program.
Accepted students will also be provided the combined degree program form by the Department of Biostatistics. Applicants must be complete, sign, and provide the form to the applicant’s undergraduate academic advising office to ensure proper filing with the registrar’s office so full credit will be received for shared coursework.
Send questions to Malayshia King (email@example.com.)