What is One.UF?
One.UF is a UF website. It is the UF online tool to assist students in connecting to the university.
Why do I need One.UF?
You will use OneUF to:
- Remove any holds on your student record
- The UF registrar’s office will put an “Emergency Contact” hold on EVERY UF student’s record every 4 months – you must update this information regularly to remove or keep off this hold
- The UF registrar’s office will put a “Preparation to Register” hold on EVERY UF student’s record before each semester – you must complete the check-list form to remove this hold
- Immunization requirements are exempted for online students, the program will request the waiver of this hold
- The program may also place holds on student registration for various reasons.
- Pay your tuition and any late fees that UF may access for late registration – this can occur if holds are not removed or payments are submitted by the deadlines
- Drop a course during the drop/add period
- Find textbook requirements for your courses
- Confirm which courses you are currently registered to take and view your course schedule
- Look up your final course grades after the end of a semester (these are usually available the Wednesday after a semester ends)
- Find course descriptions
- Order a transcript
- Check financial aid status
- Apply for your degree (must be done early in the semester that you will graduate)
- Access Student Self Service
- View UF News and Events
- and more …