Welcome! The University of Florida Department of Biostatistics is excited to host the 2023 Annual ASA Florida Chapter Meeting on March 24-25, 2023. We look forward to seeing you in Gainesville!
Deadline for student abstract and poster submission: March 17, 2023
Deadline for registration: March 22, 2023
Faculty – $100
Retiree – $70
MS-level Scientist – $60
Teacher – $50
Student/Postdoc – $20
- Michael Daniels, Chair and Professor, Department of Statistics, University of Florida
- Ann Chen, Senior Member, Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Moffitt Cancer Center; Professor & Departments of Biostatistics and Epidemiology & Oncologic Sciences, University of South Florida
- Ira Longini, Professor, Department of Biostatistics, University of Florida
Event Location Map (Communicore, HPNP, Harrell Med. Building)
Student Abstracts (Presentation and Poster)
The student paper/poster competition is open to all students. To be eligible for this award, the candidate must have been a full-time student (undergraduate, master’s, or Ph.D.) on or after September 1, 2022 at a university in the state of Florida. Recipients must travel to ASA FL Chapter 2023 and present their work in a contributed talk or poster session in order to receive the travel award. Winners will be determined by a committee evaluating the quality and scientific content of the submitted abstract and announced at the evening banquet.
Aloft Gainesville University Area for $169 USD/night
A shuttle will be available available for those staying at either of these hotels in the morning and at the end of each day’s itinerary. Participants staying in other hotels will need to arrange Uber/Lyft or may park on campus.
Shuttle information: PDF
For visitors, parking garages are available for your convenience.
• Free parking on weekends and holidays
• $20 daily parking fee on weekdays (pay upon
exiting the garage)
- Rhonda Bacher
- Susmita Datta
- Muxuan Liang
- Li Chen