- Office: CTRB 5240
- Phone: 352-294-5914
- Fax: 352-294-5931
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Biostatistics
College of Public Health & Health Professions College of Medicine
University of Florida
2004 Mowry Rd
P.O. Box 117450
Gainesville, FL 32611
- MS, University of Maryland, College Park.
- PhD, University of Maryland, College Park.
Myron N. Chang is a senior statistician whose areas of specialization include statistical applications in clinical trials, group sequential design and analysis, survival analysis, and nonparametric statistics. Dr. Chang has served as the statistician for many clinical trials in the Children’s Oncology Group. He has worked on several projects in the Cancer Center, University of Florida. He has directed several PhD students. Dr. Chang has published more than 60 refereed papers.
- Survival Analysis
- Group sequential design and analysis
- Nonparametric statistics
- Statistical applications in clinical trials