Recording Begins for New Online MS in Biostatistics!
The Department of Biostatistics is pleased to announce we are now recording MS courses in our campus program!
This footage will be used to begin developing video content for the new online Master of Science program in Biostatistics.
Campus students will also benefit as they are provided access to these recordings.
Three short excerpts from the first two weeks of class!
This new program will begin in Fall 2017 with the offering of two online courses to the first incoming class of students. (Full time online MS students will also take PHC 6937: Introduction to Public Health offered online by the Public Health Programs in the College of Public Health and Health Professions.)
- PHC 6050c: Biostatistical Methods I (TBD)
- PHC 6092: Introduction to Biostatistical Theory (Yang)
In Spring 2018, two additional online courses will be added. (Full time online MS students will also take PHC 6001: Principles of Epidemiology offered online by the Department of Epidemiology.)
- PHC 6051: Biostatistical Methods II (Brumback)
- PHC 6020: Clinical Trials Methods (Lu)
In 2018-2019 the department will offer an additional six online courses which will include the four courses below and two additional electives.
- STA 6177: Applied Survival Analysis (Kenah)
- PHC 6937: Applied Biostat Computing Using SAS (Kairalla)
- PHC 6063: Biostatistical Consulting (Wu)
- STA 6178: Genetic Data Analysis (Fei Zou)
If you are interested in this new program, you can learn more at
If you have any questions, please email Kristen Cason at email@example.com.